JOIN WITH US!
The non-profit association MTÜ Eesti Kohvisõprade Liit (NPA Estonian Association of Coffee Friends) was founded by coffee lovers on 10 December 2014 in Tallinn, Koch Coffee Room (Kochi Kohvituba) with the mission to promote Estonian coffee consumption culture, consumer awareness and information exchange.
We invite all enterprises and individuals to join us, if they...
...have goals similar to the mission of the Estonian Association of Coffee Friends: to promote Estonian coffee consumption culture, consumer awareness and information exchange;
...are an enterprise / an entrepreneur active in or connected to the field, wishing to introduce their products and services to the Association’s members and also to the wider consumer base through the Association’s activities and media;
...enjoy good coffee or other hot beverages.
- the opportunity to contribute to the development of Estonian coffee culture;
- the information exchange arranged by the Association between its members;
- the opportunity to participate in the events organised by the Association, incl. the opportunity to participate in the recognition of coffee suppliers;
- the right to take part in the special offers and discounts provided to the Association’s members;
- the right to the public use of the Association’s insignia and the displaying of one’s membership/recognition (incl. in the enterprise’s marketing activities);
- the opportunity for the enterprise to be recognised and to utilise the marketing benefits entailed in the recognition (PR materials, recognition label);
- the opportunity for the enterprise to display banner advertisements on the Association’s website at www.kohviliit.ee and to publish news on the Association’s website’s news page and the Facebook page. In order to prepare banner advertisements or to publish news materials, the relevant materials (logo, text, photos) must be sent to the Association’s CEO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The membership fee per calendar year is €10 for an individual and €100 for a legal entity (includes the membership of an unlimited number of coffee lovers on the basis of a list to be submitted by the enterprise and to be renewed once a year. The list must be sent to the Association’s CEO: email@example.com).
MTÜ Eesti Kohvisõprade Liit
Commercial Register code: 80378652
Legal address: Peterburi tee 2c, Tallinn 11415, Estonia
Mailing address: Tallinn, 10504, pk 417
Bank account: EE852200221013871267 (Swedbank)
CEO, Management Board Member
firstname.lastname@example.org, +372 507 4463
Chairman of the Management Board
email@example.com, +372 504 4386
firstname.lastname@example.org, +372 509 2339
Logo of Estonian Association of Coffee Friends (AI, PDF, JPG, PNG)
Logo of Estonian Folk Coffee School (AI, PDF, JPG, PNG)
For use by recognised coffee suppliers:
Estonian Association of Coffee Friends recommends (door sticker, graphical label of recommendation)
Recognised coffee supplier (graphical label of recommendation)
In order to obtain stickers, logos and labels, contact the Association’s CEO: email@example.com